Terms and Conditions for Off Season Adventures, LLC
When booking tours with Off Season Adventures, LLC (herein referred to as “the Company”), the client will provide appropriate information to help the Company meet the client’s needs. This shall include date of arrival and departure, name, age, the number of people travelling, contact information, and any other appropriate information to allow for a proper quote.
- A non-refundable deposit of $500 per person will be required to complete the client’s booking request. Payment of the deposit to the Company constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- All bookings with the Company are subject to the limitations of liability imposed by the underlying operators involved in a trip.
- Payment schedules are available and will be mutually agreed upon by the Company and the client in writing after the deposit is made for the package.
- The client will pay at least 50% of the total package 90 days before travel to retain the reservations.
- The client will pay the balance of the total package 60 days prior to the date of arrival.
- In case of last minute bookings, or if your booking is made and confirmed within 45 days of the arrival date, the client will be required to pay the full balance immediately.
- Itineraries are canceled if the balance is not received by the due date; cancellation penalties apply, as noted below.
- Payments can be made via a Visa, Mastercard, Discover, or American Express credit cards, check, money order, or a wire transfer to the Company.
- The client is responsible for verifying that everything on the itinerary is accurate and complete, including dates of travel, options selected, and that each name matches the relevant passport. The Company cannot accept responsibility if we are not notified of inaccuracies within 5 days of sending out the itinerary. Changes are subject to the fees and penalties noted below. In the case of billing errors, the Company reserves the right to re-invoice you with correct pricing.
- Cancellations must be sent to the Company via written notification and will take effect from the moment it is received by the Company.
- In the event of a cancellation, the following charges will apply:
- Cancellations made more than 60 days prior to the arrival date will result in the forfeiture of the client’s deposit.
- Cancellations made between 31-60 days prior to the arrival date will result in the forfeiture of 50% of the cost for the package.
- Cancellations made within 30 days prior to the arrival date will not be eligible for a refund for the cost for the package.
- No refund is available for cancellations after the commencement of the tour or on any service used.
- The Company is not responsible for any loss of funds or change fees required by airlines, accommodations, or other entities in relation to the cancellation or alteration of an itinerary.
- Upon cancellation of the package where the client was not a fault, and has not cancelled in violation of the terms and conditions, the client will be refunded the total cost of the package.
Passports, Visas, & Entry
- The client will be responsible for obtaining all passport, visa, and/or any other travel documents required for entry into the country.
- Should the client require assistance with passport, visa, or other travel documents, the Company may assist client with recommendations upon request.
- The Company cannot accept liability for any client refused entry onto any transport or into any country due to failure of the client to carry correct documentation or adhere to specific entry and exit requirements.
International & Domestic Flights
- The booking of any international flights are the responsibility of the client. The Company can book local flights if required in the itinerary.
- It is the responsibility of the client to update the Company about the flight dates, times, flight numbers, connections and any other changes.
- The Company may assist with recommendations and may give assistance with flight-related inquiries from the client.
- Some airlines may impose additional charges if clients choose to check any baggage. Clients will be responsible for contacting the airline(s) or referring to its website for detailed information regarding the airline’s checked baggage policies. These fees are levied by the airlines, not the Company, and may be subject to change.
- The Company does not accept liability in the case of any passenger being denied boarding by any airline carrier due to the carrier’s overbooking of a flight or any policies, procedures, rules or regulation of the carrier.
- It is a condition of booking any tour, itinerary, or package with the Company that the client is adequately insured for the full duration of the tour with respect to illness, injury, death, loss of baggage and personal items, cancellation, and/or all other matters of such kind.
- Traveler’s insurance is a typical form of special insurance procured by travelers during international travel.
- The choice of the insurer is in the sole discretion of the client, however the Company may assist with recommendations upon client’s request.
- Some tours may require modification due to weather in order to safeguard against hazardous conditions.
- We recommend traveler’s insurance to help protect against any unforeseen circumstances.
Travelers Needing Special Assistance
- You must report any disability requiring special attention and /or assistance to the Company at the time the reservation is made. The Company will make reasonable efforts to accommodate the special needs of tour participants. Such participants, however, should be aware that the Americans with Disabilities Act is inapplicable outside of the United States and facilities outside the United States for disabled individuals are typically limited. It is strongly recommended that persons requiring assistance be accompanied by a companion who is capable of and totally responsible for providing the assistance. Neither the Company nor its personnel, nor its subcontractors, may physically lift or assist clients into transportation vehicles. If a traveler thinks he or she might need assistance during a trip, he or she should call the Company to determine what assistance might reasonably be given. The Company cannot provide special individual assistance to tour members with special needs for walking, dining, or other routine activities.
- Travelers who are under 18 years old on the departure date must be accompanied by an adult throughout the vacation, and are requested to share an adult’s accommodation.
- The client will be responsible for contacting the airline for any special requirements regarding airline tickets for children.
- Due to heightened security, many countries have adopted practices to prevent international abductions of children. If a child will be traveling with adults other than the parents or with only one parent, it is recommended that a notarized letter be written by the parents or non-traveling parent granting authorization to travel, including the dates of travel. We suggest that you also contact the appropriate consulate and airlines because they may have additional requirements or recommendations.
- The client appreciates and acknowledges that the nature of this type of travel requires considerable flexibility and should allow for alternatives. The itinerary as given for each tour must therefore be taken as an indication of what each client may accomplish and not as a contractual obligation on the part of the Company.
- It is understood that the route, itineraries, amenities, and mode of transport may be subject to alteration without prior notice due to circumstances or events which may include sickness, mechanical breakdown, flight strikes, cancellations, political disputes, religious disputes, entry or border difficulties, weather, and/or any other unpredictable circumstances.
Claims and Complaints
- If a client has a complaint about anything during his/her stay, the client must first inform their tour leader or guide while abroad so the tour leader or guide can attempt to rectify the matter locally.
- Any further complaints must be put in writing and addressed to the Company within seven days after the end of the tour.
- The Company and its agents act only as agents of the client in all matters relating to tours, transportation, and accommodations.
- The client or any other person named in the booking form shall indemnify and hold harmless the Company or its agents from all suits, actions, losses, damages, claims or liability for any personal injury, death, property damage or other loss, accident, delay, inconvenience or irregularity which is occasioned by any negligent acts or omissions of the Company arising out of any goods or services provided for this or these trips.
- The Company will not be held responsible for any delays, cancellations, or non-acceptance of reservations. While we do our best to ensure that each program mentioned is properly arranged, we have no direct control over services provided by subcontractors.
- The laws of the country in which the tour takes place governs the Company's liability to passengers carried in its own vehicles.
- While the Company provides all the services to the best of its ability, for the comfort and safety of the client, it will be noted that all tours and excursions are taken at the risk of the clients, and that clients knowingly and voluntarily acknowledge and assume all such risks.
- The Company will always do its best to minimize or eliminate the effect of matters outside its control, but can not accept any liability for these matters which include political/religious disputes, visa refusal, delayed flights, unforeseen climate, and/or other circumstances.
- Maps shown on tour pages are current at the time of printing and may not reflect actual tour routing should the tour change. Photos shown on tour pages are reflective of the area(s) visited, but may not be included in the actual tour itinerary.
- Wi-Fi connectivity is not guaranteed, and is often disrupted, unavailable, and slower internationally than the client may be accustomed to.
- Although every effort is made to handle passengers’ luggage as carefully as possible, the Company is not responsible for and does not assume liability or accept claims for loss of or damage to luggage due to breakage, theft, or wear and tear through hotel and group carrier handling. It is recommended for your own self-interest and protection that you have adequate insurance to cover these eventualities. Baggage and personal effects are the sole responsibility of the owner at all times.
- The Company reserves the right to withdraw any tour announced.
- The Company reserves the right to decline to accept any person as a member of the tour, or to require any participant to withdraw from the tour at any time, when such action is determined by the tour leader or guide to be in the best interests of the health, safety, and general welfare of the tour group or of the individual participant.
- Participants may be photographed for the promotional purposes of the Company.
- Payment of the deposit to the Company constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- I, the client, agree that any dispute concerning, relating, or referring to this contract, the brochure or any other literature concerning my trip, or the trip itself, shall be resolved exclusively by binding arbitration according to the then existing rules of the American Arbitration Association in the United States of America. Such proceedings will be governed by and in accordance with substantive United States of America law. The arbitrator and not any federal, state, or local court or agency shall have exclusive authority to resolve any dispute relating to the interpretation, applicability, enforceability, conscionability, or formation of this contract, including but not limited to any claim that all or any part of this contract is void or voidable.
- This Agreement shall be governed and interpreted pursuant to the laws of the United States of America by mutual agreement of the parties hereto and the Federal Courts in the United States of America shall have exclusive and sole jurisdiction over any dispute, controversy or suit arising relative to this Agreement.