YOU’VE BOOKED! WHAT’S NEXT?
Dates on the visa will be listed as Day/Month/Year. Please visit your destination’s Embassy website for full information and step-by-step instructions prior to your travel. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
Please make sure you have a valid passport through at least 6 months after your return to the U.S.
Visit the U.S. Passports & International Travel for more information on your passport.
If you are in the New York City or Washington, D.C. areas, you may go in person to the embassies, missions, or consulates.
No one PLANS for the unexpected to happen, yet when it does there is peace of mind of knowing you’re covered.
We require all participants acquire comprehensive traveler’s insurance for all tours with Off Season Adventures, LLC. We have proudly partnered with Starr Travel Insurance & Assistance and Trawick International for our traveler’s insurance coverages.
Get your quote by clicking on the icons below:
What to Pack?
- Try to pack as light as you can- carry on luggage only, if possible
- Camera/film/storage cards/batteries/zoom lenses
- Cell phone/battery charger/power adapter
- Walking/Hiking shoes
- Video camera/batteries, tapes, power adapter
- Cosmetic supplies/comb/brush
- Dental supplies/deoderant
- First aid supplies
- Glasses/contact lenses and cleaning supplies
- Insect repellent
- Anti-itch cream
- Medicines/vitamins, prescriptions/allergy pills
- Razor/shaving cream
- Shampoo/conditioner and styling supplies
- Sunglasses, suntan lotion, sunscreen
- Addresses and stamps for postcards
- Credit/ATM cards/Money belt/Wallet
- Foreign Currency (USD can be used in most places)
- Health Card/Insurance
- Passport and Copy of your passport
- Visa and Visa information
- Pen and paper
- Phone card/Phone Numbers
- Picture ID/Driver’s license
- Reading material/Tour books
- Vaccination certificate, especially for Yellow Fever
- Talk to your doctor about any vaccinations or medications during your trip
- Read recommendations on the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention
Before You Leave…
- Advise family of itinerary
- Arrange lodging for pets
- Clean/set refrigerator
- Have post office hold mail
- Leave key
- Put extra jewelry in safe deposit box
- Set heat or air conditioning
- Set timers and lights
- Turn off ice maker
- Unplug major appliances
- Water plants
- Obtain all travel documents
Have any other questions? Contact us here!
- U.S. Department of State (Provides country information)
- Ethiopia Embassy
- Kenya Embassy
- Nepal Embassy
- Rwanda Embassy
- Tanzania Embassy
- Tunisia Embassy
- Uganda Embassy
- U.S. Passports & International Travel- Traveler’s Checklist(Items to read through before traveling internationally)
- Travel Alerts (Safety & Security notifications)
- Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (Enroll your trip with the U.S. Embassy)